Due to the typical fragile nature of glass & smoke products we have a 7 day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return. 7 days doesn't sound like much but it is typical in the glass and smoke industry, many places only offer 3 days because of the high volume of fraudulent attempt by bad intentioned customers. We try our hardest to keep things safe and fair for you and ourselves as well.
- Customers have 7 business days from the day that the order was received to report the following:
- Damaged items, lost packages/items, or request a return.
- If customer is at fault (eg. buyer’s remorse), order is subject to a 25% restocking fee and $15 return label fee (per label).
- If order is rejected, customer will be responsible for $18 UPS return label fee (per label).
- If customer is not at fault, all fees will be waived.
- All custom orders are final sales and cannot be returned.
- If a product is used, or damaged by customer it is final sale.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to properly pack, ship and ensure the contents of all returned packages are sent using a traceable ground shipping method to:
FlyhighAF Recieving 455 E Eisenhower Pkwy Suite 300 Ann Arbor, MI 48108
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.